Thursday, April 17, 2008

People, If want view my blog jiu tag me.
Don't say whatever stuffs behind my back, dude!
And for the passer-by ; I want know who are you.
If you're daring enough, jiu say out your name.
If you dont dare say out here, msn me : loypeimei@hotmail.com
Don't come my blog and spam me! Dont know the truth jiu spout
nonsense. If you don't reveal your identity, I will consider you as
hum! If you don't want me to look down on your hum-ness, then
tell me who are you. I won't be nasty to you. I just want know who are
you. Yeah. That's about it.

And those people out there, want say jiu dare to say infront
of me. Don't say among yourself. I have my right to blog what I want
to blog. Don't be 3-8! If you want be 38, so be it.

I'm going to lock up my blog soon for some reasons.
Pm me if you want me to invite you to my blog.
It depends on my mood whether I want to lock up anot, because
some people out there are really ridiculous. No brians.
Get a life man.