Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday To me! (:

I wanna thank alot of people, heh! ;D
First, I want to thank Mr.Pighead! Bf is loved ♥
Second, I want to thank Sixsome for the wonderful
dinner! The cake& the presents! I love you all! (:
Third, I want to thank Dumbass-es& the guys for saturday's
celebration! It's still not forgotten alright (: Loves.

Thank you to those who wished me Happy Birthday!
No matter sms, msn, tags or friendster! Thanks! (:
& the presents! (:
Pretty, Thank you for your card& the chain. Very sweet of you (:
Syuhada, Thank you for your present& card too! Lovely! (:
Emalia sister, the bottle with chocolates! I dont think can finish ah!
Hhahas, but thank you! (:
Crinana, thank you for the notes on my chinese paper. Hahahas.
Thanks to my chinese class (: Thanks for singing bdae song. Hhas.

I can watch NC16 movies! Heh.
Crinana! Watch out tomorrow! Birthday bash ah (:
Last but not least, I wished my twins, Natalia, HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY~
:DD

Okay, I'm happy!
(: