Cutie pies! Y
Back from home! (:
I'm so tired, bodoh! Rahhh, after posting I'm going to take a
nap before I go study with them! :/
Alright, sleep at 1am yesterday. And I suddenly woke up in the
middle of the night because I dropped my phone. Searched, and
saw the time. It was only 415am lah! Went back to sleep :/
Woke up at 620am by his call. :DDDD
Woke up at 620am by his call. :DDDD
Happiest time of the day, bodoh! (:
Prepared, & went to school. Walk at super slow speed today.
Yet, I'm still perspiring lah. Stupid weather. Hot like shit (-.-)
Reached school, faster chiong go buy mineral water before morning
assembly. Lalala, saw him okay! See see jiu go behind sit.
Read my social studies notes! Last minute studying also can help okay!
Though I made my notes. I only remembered some points. -Laughs.
Then I chiong reading the notes on Deterrence& Diplomacy.
Bla. 1hr30mins paper. Luckily I managed to finish on time.
Write alot lah. Hand pain : But the SBQ, part A dont really know
what to write. So anyhow scribble. Then part B i know how to do.
Then write alot. Hahahs. Hope I can pass my SS lah (:
Break. Didn't go down for recess. Stayed in class. Sms-ed him
to help me buy! :P Read my history notes. It dont seem to help.
What's more I also bo mood read History. Just browse thru League of
Nations. Luckily got come out. If not wasted my time for studying
LON. T.T Then during the break, somebody che daiji with somebody.
(-.-) So boliao. Throw chair somemore. Then he asked me siam. (-.-)
Go outside classroom study, also cannot concentrate. We keep
talking about the incident. -Laughs. Blaaa. I hope that somebody faster
get out of this school. So, no more troubles, bodoh! :/
Dont blame me for saying this, because you, yourself never change!
If anyone blame me for saying this, too bad. Because this is my blog,
I can blog whatever I want. Whatsmore, I never say out name.
Go baotoh to that somebody lor. Zz
History paper. Me and joelynn wasted our time away!
Hahhs. I wasted almost 30mins dazing! Dont know how to do mah.
Then waste time lor. Then I chiong duirng the last 30mins.
Hand pain (-.-) I'm prepared to fail history. Cos I really dont know
how to do. I only know how to do the LON part. Thats all :P
After my paper, mummy waited outside school for me to pass
me my art stuff. Then I went for art. Sian dao. Hahhas.
After art, went lunch with dumbass-es. Then popular, then gift a name.
I bought present for my swtheart. And went to her house there to
give her. Lols. Then jiu walked home. I took 18mins to walk home!
The weather was veryveryvery hot! (-.-)
Came home. Rest awhile. Then came blogging.
I took so long to post! :P Now going to take a nap liao! (:
Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home