Saturday, May 03, 2008

Tags Reply ;

Yishuan - Hellos! Alright, I will cheer up! (:
Winny - Lols, Okay I will try to laugh& smile more. But I'm not cute! :/
Hongkiat - Don't like that, later someone very sad how? -Laughs
Emalia - You ah! Tsktsk. Hahahs. Thanks for the chocolate x3
Will relink you soon, I'm just too lazy! :/
- - Even if nobody's going to care about that, I know someone will surely
care. Because that someone knows how Im feeling now. (:
Joelynn - Yea man! History's a bored! Dont even want to bother about it.
Anyway, all the best for the rest of the papers! JY :DD

Yes! I've done my part to reply those tags.
Dont know why, I'm just not interested to tag anymore.
I only want to read those tags, and close the window! :/

But rest assure, I won't close down my blog! Hahahs.
Because I want to read my ugly past! :X Read about my everyday life
in school, outside or home! That's life ya? -Laughs.
And who cares about those bastards and bitches out there who's
mocking at me? Lols. Just hate them because they have no brains.
Never think before saying. -Lmao. Brainless freaks (:
Ya lah, I'm not pin-pointing anybody lah. I'm just being random :o
Hahahs. You know I'm very bored lah. :P

It's 1:20am now! Im going to bed soon.
But I miss someone very much. Yet that someone went off to bed so
fast that I could hardly say 'goodnight' to him. Bodoh!
That someone must be in lala land now. Hahahs.
Goodnight readers!

& Anyway, I had fun today. Thanks to j&k :D
And you, of course! Thanks for chatting with me on the phone! (: