Yesyes! Art of the Devil 3 is going to come out on 26th of june! {:
That time went over to shar's house to watch AOTD2, very nice leh ;P
So I'm gonna catch this once it's release! Yay~
Just came back from Kbox. Sang my lungs out towards the end.
Forgotten all those bad things that happened before that. And I felt much
better after that {: At least, I dont feel moody anymore.
Got back home, and recieved a text from him then everything's back the
same again. :D But, tomorrow's plan changed! Planned to go town to catch a
movie but in the end had to go somewhere near to watch. Sighs.
Nvm, better than nothing right? Sighs sighs, nevermind -.-
Art was alright. But I've got to say that I've no interest in art anymore.
Every since that incident, it hurts me like shit. Whenever Im doing my artwork
I've been thinking of that incident. So what if it's over, I'll still remember in heart.
Especially that ___ . who spoilt my art piece. I'm so glad, becos many of them
don't like you. Gossiped about ____. today with jessie& aiai, so funny :x
After hearing what jessie said, I think I'm gonna be harsh on ____.
You f* bitch dare say my artwork ugly, I think you're more uglier!
You think your artwork nice? My foot, everybody says your art like shit.
I'm the first victim to kena from you, after that was aiai. Then some other ppl.
Then today you scolded someone until she cry. Please lah hor, just small
little things also want scold. Go scold your mdm.g lah. Dont dare right.
Only act cute infront nia, act like helping us but in actual fact only want show
off. You think your art rocks? I think your art sucks. I bet all the art students
agree on what I've said. Rip to you lah! Go for your stupid ROM, dude! -.-
I'm going to sleep now.
Tmr's gonna be a long day, ChongPang Family Day tomorrow? Lol.
See me in ChongPang early in the morning distributing things {;
Nights people.
Beautiful Love?


<< Home