Monday, September 15, 2008

It's now& forever, JAPX3
(L) ♥


140908.
It was a pleasant day, had fun with the girls at night (:
On phone till 12plus, heart to heart talk(?) Lol.
At least I felt much better, but I was very tired and was fast asleep.
Thanks, Terms&Conditions



150908.
Woke up late then rush for school. The sky quite dark so it was about to
rain, then I hurried to school cos I scared later sudden downpour. Lol.
But never, so it was still okay. But the weather was dam cooool :/

Lessons were pretty alright today. Had history, maths, physics,homeroom
and art. Teacher say he's quite surprised that a handful of them passed
the history prelim paper. Of course, I'm not included cos I didn't really
study for my seq :P 20+ passes in total, it's not bad alright. Cos the sbq
quite tedious, he said not many could catch what the picture was trying
to show. But nvm, I know history is a gone case. Maths leh, teacher also
said it's badly done, 17 passes only. Paper2 was difficult, not many people
score well for paper2. That's why ba. Sighs. Sad-ed.
Physics was boring.. Did 3 surveys during homeroom, then went lunch
with Jasmine. Had 2hours of art, but I did nothing much.
Searched for new pictures, gonna do my art tonight. And I'm really
going to do it. If not, everytime kena suan by him. Zz.

It's going 7pm already, gonna watch the 7pm show on channel8.
I hate that Kaiqi, I think she s****. Lol. I know it's just a show, but
she's like a bitch trying to seduce other people's husband. Such people
should go to hell man. And that's how the ending it's like. Haha.
I hate such people who try to seduce other people de lover, very what lo.
I will surely give the person one tight slap if it ever happens to me.
-Laughs. Am I too exaggerating? Lol.


I had enough of everything, Like I told Treaty just now,
'Everything was just a lie, & I shall stop deceiving myself.'
There's too many things that's happening, and I hate everything
that's happening to me. It's not just one incident, it's MANY!
I know I can't runaway from all these, I will face it. No matter what
outcome it will be, I'll accept everything/anything. Life's always
so unfair, Life always have ups& downs. Shall take it as part as parcels
of life. Be it I will learn from all these, or just break apart I will still
stay strong. Even if there's nobody out there who cares, who's
willing to listen to all my sorrows. I will still stay strong.
I know I can't fall down so easily, I know I can't let my emotions to
take control of me. I know I know. If that really happens, I'll just
keep quiet and tell no one. Even if he's not there for me, I will
not blame him. I'll take it as he's too busy to entertain me. Right?
Whatever it is, being alone is the right choice I guess.


To you - Maybe everything was not suppose to be like this
in the beginning. We shouldn't have gone so far right, both of us got
hurt and keep suffering over& over again. I know I'm naive and selfish.
But do you know why I'm like this? Have you ever thought why am I
doing all those things? For who? For what? What's the use?
'Love is a selfish thing' Do you know that? Who would want to see their
loved ones not concerning about them but showing more concern
to other people? Who would want to lose their loved ones when they
already had a place in their heart, and it's deep down their heart?
Who would want to go crazy for their loved ones? WHO!
There's right and wrong, but not everytime I'm wrong. You're wrong
sometimes too, and you push the blame to me.
It hurts and I don't know why you keep doing this to me.
How I feel deep down inside me, do you know? Sighs.
Like I've said before, I don't understand you nor do you understand me.
It's like we're from two different world(?) After all those rain& shine,
we're like strangers still? It's like being so close, yet so far apart.
It seems like we're difting away from each other, not the same as before.
I want those memories, I want those happiness!
But.. it's no longer there.
& Seriously, it breaks my heart each and every day to see us like this.
Does it matter to you now? Or you don't even bother about it?


To you, I've got nothing more to say.
I want to stop pretending, because I don't wish to be like you.


Racking my brain, Going insane
Again and again. I cant keep going this way.