Hey yo! It's 12:55am lahhhhhhhhhhh!
Suppose to be sleeping now, but I'm not! I'm still not sleepy ah.
Need to wake up earlier later, and I can't sleep now!
Hope I won't feel so shag later, & I'm sure I won't. Muhaahaha! :D
Today was oh-so-great :D
I spent my afternoon with that oh-so-stupidhead! ♥
That stupidhead loves to act cute, & I don't know why. Hahaha!
(Trying so hard to contact him now, but no reply! ]: )
Hope he can get to me asap! Missya, & goodnight. Sleep tight (:
Evening, met up with J. Supposingly to go S house but was cancelled
in the end because it was getting late. (So sorry eh! )
After that, went to look for K,Y,Z and headed to KFC for their dinner.
It's their Graduation Day today! ): How sad right, sighs.
Next year, left the three of us! No more lunch time together, no more
laughters, no more! ): But Sixsome will always be Sixsome! :D
Hahaha, I love them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Nothing more to update about today.
Shall talk about other stuffs.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Looking back to the past, I felt so stupid. Always keeping quiet and
hid my feelings inside my heart. & no one knows I'm so hurt deep down.
I've changed, I've not changed I'm still LOY PEIMEI.
Don't ask me for a change if you, yourself never.
Sometimes, we just have to know our limits and thing's wouldn't turn
out to be so bad. Remember, what's done is done, you can't change the fact
nor pretend nothing had happened. What you've done may let others
have good/bad impression on you, don't always do things with motive eh?
To me, Life's always unfair - or perhaps in other words, there's no right
or wrong. No point pushing all the blames to the other party, maybe there's
just some misunderstanding inbetween. Don't jump into conclusion so
quickly, think before you act eh. (Tho I'm like this all the while, :X)
Sometimes I wonder, why people are so strange.
It's so obvious that you hate the person, but when you come in contact
with the person, you think he/she's not that bad actually(?)
For some people, although they hated someone so badly they still pretend
to be so good with them. And have you ever thought of how he/she will
feel? Your so called 'enemy' may treat you like heaven but you're treating
them like hell(?) When you need help, then you go find them.
Laugh-Out-Loud.
Ohwell, just your luck. I'm not okay now.
Shall stop here and maybe continue tomorrow.
Feeling so bad now because of stupidhead.
He's avoiding me for don'tknow what reason, I shall wait till he reply.
Or maybe he will not reply. He's enjoying. Whatever.
-
-
-
-
DAM IT.


<< Home