This lonliness rooted itself in my heart.
Deleted my recent post, guess I'm too harsh too implusive.
Sorry! ): Glad that things are clear now, woooohooo! :D
Let me recall what happened yesterday..
Was woken up by his morning calls, prepared and ate my breakfast at home.
For the first time, I finished my breakfast at home! Guess I was too hungry.
Haha. Weather wasn't that good, so dad drove me to school (:
Very bored in school, waited& waited for time to pass. Haha.
Got our report book and the timetable for e3camp. No yearbook! ):
Dismissed at 11am, went to eat with him. Then uh, when going home that
time I showed jiaobin& ignored him. ): Very pissed off lah.
Mummy asked why reached home jiu give that face, lmao.
Moodswing lah~ Sorry stupidhead!
Online-d then went to take a nap. After nap, was feeling much better.
Felt very guilty for showing attitude to him, texted him but didn't reply ):
I feel so useless lah, everytime angry for no reason then he have to suffer.
Sighs, I hope I won't do it again. If not bad things going to happen! T.T
SORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY STUPIDDDDDDDDDDHEADDDD! ):
In the evening, accompany J to woodlands library to return books.
Then jiu went to borrow books too, since Im so free at home. Lol.
Went causeway point, intended to look for jobs(?) But don't dare ask,
or maybe we're too picky? Hhaha, I admit I am. (:
& I accompained her to eat dinner!!!!!!!!! Fastfooooood!!!!!!!!!
Forget it, I will control myself for not eating fastfood this week! Yea (:
Bus back home.
Online-d and I watch The legend of brown sugar chivalries. Lmao.
Initially, I thought it'd be very boring sort of show. But quite nice lah, though
it's abit lame at certain parts. Hhaha. I got new show to watch again, bahaha!
At least better than nothing to do eh. :P
Slept at 2am, blablabla. Wokeup at 11plus today, ate breakfast and
continue watching. Hahah. Then stupidhead said he's bored, so I went to
accompany him. Lol (: He sent me homeeeeeee! :D
Nothing much happen today, just another pleasant day! (:
Got to go watch my show! Bahaha.
-
-
-
-
-
-
There's so many things that I want to tellya, but I dont know how to
put in words. I'm afraid I might hurt you once more, but it hurts even
more when I keep all inside my heart. Can you give me one chance to let
me talk to you and let me say what I want to tell you?
You know I can't stop thinking, you know I can't stop questioning
I can't help it too, I feel very terrible too but do I have a way? ):
It's killing me..

<< Home