Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello people! I'm blogging early today, 11:25pm! (:
No pictures for today, too lazy to find. :/

Feeling so shag now, slept at 430am yesterday and woke up at 9plus.
Prepared - Off to meet stupidhead :D
Trained to Amk and took bus 135, trying so hard to find ParkWay
Parade Shopping Centre. Took us about an hour to reach there.
Alighted after the shopping centre but couldn't find any sign
of EastCoast park, called and asked around but they said they took cab
down. Yep, so we decided to cab down to EastCoast too. Less than 5mins
I guess, lols. Reached, and we took a long time finding them.
Cos the bbq pit was so far away! We thought we went the wrong direction.
(Stupidhead don't even know what's left and right!) Hahah.
Settled down awhile, stupidhead went off to find the rest of the boys at
landshop. Then the girls went inside the water to play ball. Lol.
I didn't bring extra clothing so didn't get so deep down the water.
We played monkey, dam funny! Haha. In the end, my shorts got so wet
and my shirt kena abit! T.T Booohooo.

After that, back to bbq pit and I ate something. Wanted to find the guys
in landshop, so we walked all the way. But realised we went the wrong landshop.
We played over there instead, since there's not alot of people there.
First time trying DDR& Parapara. Hahah, very funny I tell you.
So noob at ddr, but enjoyed. (: After that, walked all the way back to bbq pit.
Cam-whored with classmates, we jumped& jumped& jumped. Hahha.
I like the pictures man! (: Will get it from them and upload it soon.

Blabla, hurt my knees so didn't play captain's ball with them.
See them play also very funny (: They played till 6plus then went to bath.
While waiting, sat there and watched the guys kicking the ball around.
Hahah. After that, most of them going home. Followed stupidhead and friends
to landshop again as they want to game another time. (Daughter-in-law was
so pissed off at the same time she's also emoing, hope she's fine now)
So while waiting, smsed till I fall alseep! -.- Haha, then going home at time
they dont want to walk so far to the bustop so we find the nearest bustop.
Which will stop at Bedok interchange, but the bus 830pm then come.
Went mac and some of them had their dinner. (They finished their food
within 15mins!) Hahha, while walking to the bustop, jq asked if want
to lobang home. Agreed and waited for his father to come.
Walked around, and the guys played the soccer thingy. Very funny lah.
They wanted to play longer but the ball keep going in, Hahha.
Blabla, waited till 9plus then jq's father came.

Was such a long journey, then halfway it started to rain.
Stupidhead and me sat infront so we didn't kena so much. While the rest
were all wet, hahaha! (: All said want to enjoy, lols. But the lorry went
too fast and they complained it was too cold. Haha.
Alighted at Yishun mrt station and I walked home. My mood was
so dam good lah. Got so much laughters from them :D

Ohoh, and Sumo called me! (: Then I passed the phone to mk hahaha.
He's so dam happy lah, keep smiling. Then they desiao him, lol.
Chatted with her awhile and hang up the phone. Cos it's expensive yea?
Hope after the 10days she'll come back in one piece. Haha.
She's complaining that the toilet's disgusting all that and the food were not
very good. Lol, she'll be fineee I guess (: My sumo's strong, hahhaa.
MISSSSSSSSSSYAAAAAAAAAAAA! ♥

My post is rather long today, hahahs.
I'm happppy today!!! Veryvery happy. All thanks to them (:
Also happy cos I've confirmed the hoodies, and gonna make payment tmr.
Meeting up with shop owner! She's so sweeeeeet :D
Veryvery happppppyy!!! :DDD

(Daughter-in-law, don't emo anymore! Everything's gonna stay the same
no matter what. Must believe in yourself as well as others. Sometimes, as
girls we just got to understand alittle? We must change our way of thinking.
Cheers! Loveeeeyaaaaa! ♥)

Gonna watch hotshop ep 13 and get to bed soon.
Meeting J in the morning to find jobs, and there's tuition in the evening tmr.
Booooohoooo, wish me luck! I want to get a job asap! ):

Goodnight.










I LOVE STUPIDHEAD! ♥♥♥