Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wish I was a strong girl, I wish I can brave through the storm.
I wish I wasn't that fragile to be hurt over and over again.
I wish I have a strong heart, I wish I wish I really wish.

Disappointment over and over again.
You, stop treating me like a fool, I have feelings and I can feel and sense everything.
I'm naive so what? I'm selfish so what? It's all because of you, -hell.
I wasn't like this before, because you made me like this.
You wasn't like this before, because I made you like this.
Alright, now that I'm willing to step back what about you? Continue fooling me like
nobody's business? And think that I won't know a thing? You're wrong, I do know.
You always say that I only think for myself then what about you?
You thought of how I feel when things happened this way? Did you bother to ask
if I'm alright? Did you even try talk to me nicely when I talked to you nicely?
I'm trying so hard to control myself from being so emotional, but you kept chasing
me off. Is that the way it should be? Is that the way that WE should be?

Two ways, live it or dead it. Sounds stupid but if you guys dont know the meaning
then don't have to guess nor anyhow think.

-
-
-
-
-
-

How I wish I got bang by the bus when I crossed the traffic with the red man.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home