( Confusion )
People are not Perfect.(Except when they smile)
Last night I got so freaked out by a cockroach! Good thing was the cockroach don't fly around, if not I don't know if I will scream out loud and disturb my family who were sleeping soundly. Lol. I had to stare so hard at the cockroach for its whereabout. I would like to kill the cockroach very much but I don't dare~ and it's also very mean to do that, Lol :/ So I let the cockroach crawl around then after awhile, I saw the cockroach overturned! *Pretending to be dead I guess, Hahah. At least I felt ease after that, (:
Today, wokeup at 12plus by mo's call. She thought I went missing but actually I was sleeping like a pig, Hahah. Was supposed to meet Jasmine at 1245pm and I wokeup late, texted her but she didn't reply -.- Then mo told me she went missing too, like 'huh' - where did she go!? Blablah, after some time, she texted me and said she just woke up -.- She missed her tuition which is at 9am blablablah. She got a scolding from Sharmaine, Lol. Everybody thought she really went missing lor, so worried bout her then said she just wokeup! Tsktsk. Ended up, we delayed the meeting time, blablah. Went to do homework together, and guess what? No progress at all, didn't even write a word! :/ Then went home at around 8plus and I bought chocolates on my way back home! :D Chocolate's nice& healthy okay! Hhaha.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A message for a precious friend ;
I know more or less you will be very scared about tomorrow, but don't worry we will be there for you. Hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow, Fight The Way okay! (: Sorry for always pretending to be not-so-concern about you. In fact, I'm worried for you lah! I know you're very scared inside but you always appear to be fine outside. I admire this point of yours, (: Continue to be as strong as this because I know everything will be over after tomorrow. Just need to take extra care of youself, & hmmm, maybe I'll learn to brew tonics for you from my mum (: You will be fine! :D God bless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home