( Disappointed )
Look at the bright side of life.
( Smiles )
Got back our results, my nightmare really come true. :/ Or is it just coincidence? Lmao, I don't know and I don't wish to know. Everything's over and I've just got to move on. My result ain't that bad compared to those, so yea count myself lucky that I didn't get kick out by the school. Lmao. But I think I deserve a slap, :/ Okay, whatever. Shan't let this affect me too much, I promise I will work extremely hard next year. People, please help me! (:
But I'm still so pissed off with my freaking art. Sighs, seeing the rest got a better grade than me of course I will feel kinda disappointed. I've put in so much effort for art and I could only get this, although it's consider quite good but you know.. it's effort!! ): Talking about my art, I still can't forget the incident of "somebody" who destoryed my artwork. Maybe I just got cursed by her, lol. Just kidding. (: However, still want to thank MrTan. GL for his patience and hardwork, We, the art students of 4N1 has done you proud. (: We will continue to do well for art, *evil laughs. :/
From tomorrow onwards, got to chiong holiday assignments! Hahah, that's what everybody's gonna do I guess. Lol. If any assignments not completed, "BYEBYE"! Hahahh. It's time to CHIONGGGGGGG! :D
Alright, got to go watch ForensicHeroes2! I left with 7 episodes, can't wait to finish watching lah. Hahha. Goodnight everybody! Tomorrow will be a good day yea!!!!! Smilesssssss.

<< Home