Sunday, March 08, 2009

HAPPY! :D

Love Lockdown.


I went to Facebook and did the test on 'Are you spoiled' , and here's the result.
According to quiz analysis, PEIMEI is 46% spoiled!You're a little spoiled, but
you're not spoiled rotten.You love to be showered with gifts and affection, but
you're good at keeping your demands to a minimum!


Lols, I'm 46% spoiled can! :/ My stupidh went to take the test too, and he's 33% spoiled! Hahah. Luckily I'm just a little spoiled :/ Must shower me with gifts and affection on special days okay! Muhhahah.

--

It's Sunday yo! Which means tomorrow going back to school again. Ohwell, at least it's only 2 full school day and the rest of the days are community heart day and beyond classroom day. After which, it's gonna be March holiday. Seriously, I don't look forward to March holiday. It's not even a holiday at all! Need to go back school everyday, and I mean EVERY SINGLE DAY! Even on Saturday, have to go back for Bridging. Sighs. Where's my holiday!? I need a break lor, weekends are just not enough. ): Sunday sleep a little longer, mum also nag at me. I'm really very very tired can? I think I need to sleep for 24hours to get my energy back. Lol.

This week, not very good. Friday was a bad one. Really bad one. And I think every friday will be a bad day for me, or maybe for us. ): I shouted at him, yes, shouted so loudly ): Shout my lungs out okay, was furiously mad at him for what he've done. Sighs. Hope he won't do it again, if not I will go even madder than that. Booohoo! Thanks Ai for accompanying me, she played 'Sha gua' and I cried like one shit. So emo can. She told me must cry out, cannot hide inside. So I cry out and booooo - after that jiu back to normal. -.-

So I pon cca that day ): Not purposely lor, I swear! Really want wait till they all come out then go with them. Wait till so long also never see them go down, waited in class. Blablah. 5plus already, saw some coming back. Then I know I missed it. Lol. Okay lah, nvm. I won't pon anymore k. I will go every training till after syf. Hahha.

After that, went to look for g.great daughter. Off to penin - ate pepperlunch(express) at the food junction. Not that bad, quite nice (: Then headed off to get our stuffs. Went round and round, enter the same shop again and again. Lol! And the super nice design and comfy jacket cost 55bucks! o.0 Shocked dao. Lol. But it's really very nice. In the end, I got a heart-shaped bagpack. Very sweet looking. Lol. Yea man, I love HEART-SHAPES! ♥ :D

Saturday. No bridging. Went to look for Stupidh, very early! Lol. First time sia, be honoured I can wake up so early k! Hhaha. I know he won't appreciate though. :/ Very fun& irritating day with him, totally forgot about the unhappiness. Hhaha. Thanks to him for making me happy (: We had pizza hut for lunch, so much that we cant finish everything! :/ He ate the most of course, such a pig man! :D After that, went home alone. (:

Today. Did nothing much, woke up quite late and did my homework. Wanted to meet precious but she was busy with her 'handphone', so ended up never meet her. Stay home the whole day, was seriously so bored! Wanted to go out to get my things, but I DIDNT! I was so lazy and moodless cos of that stupidh. Arghhh, again right? That's why he's so stupid! Hhaha, joking :/ I don't want stay home again! So freaking bored. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.

--

Okay, I think I'm gonna end here. Needa rest early, havent iron my uniform because my mum don't want to help me iron! AHhhh, whatever! I will iron myself :@
Stupidh just promised me something - Hahha! :D So happy now, ya for now only! Hahah. (: Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home