Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Liars go to hell.

AH.LOY HAVE DARK EYE RINGS! :O Fugly!
I've discovered it only like yesterday! I stared at the mirror for a long time, the more I see the more I feel like covering up with all the protection I can. Argh. So irritating can. I feel like a panda now, regretted for staying up late for countless nights. & I ought to do something about it, YESSS! (but look at the time now, it's 11:43pm! wth.)

But nevermind, I think it's alright cause these few weeks gonna burn alot of midnight oil. It's not healthy to burn midnight oil, but I've got no choice! Hahah. School's been really tiring and stressful, everybody's trying their best to focus and I can't be lacking behind! Today, I went for art and teacher marked our prep boards. Got back the same marks as the last submittion, and I wasn't very pleased with the marks. Like what teacher have said, I could have done better than what I'm doing now. Sighs, really have to rush out the 2 boards before art exam! Must really jiayouuuuuuu ahh! JOELYNN LIM, Jiayou tooooooo! :D

Anyway, tomorrow will be the release of our syf result. Really hope we get ourselves a good result, very worried ah! :/ All the best tooo us man! :D:D:D:D:D "Seh lo deng tai lo"!

--

Confused.