SCREAMMMMMMMMS!
It's like removing a heavy rock in your heart, & it feels so free. Never expected this to be so easy, really. Though I had difficulties at first, it was optimism that overcomes everything. I'm happy for myself of course. It's like finally everything has come to an end and I can put a fullstop to it. Regrets? To be frank, there were. I don't blame anybody, because I know the problem lies with me. But who cares, I've gotten over it and I'm doing fine.
Anyway, there's a limit to my patience. I can tolerate all these in the past but not anymore. It's like getting from bad to worse. I warn you, one more time and you will face the consequences of your actions. TRY ME, sucker.
Anyway, there's a limit to my patience. I can tolerate all these in the past but not anymore. It's like getting from bad to worse. I warn you, one more time and you will face the consequences of your actions. TRY ME, sucker.
The wretched pain within my chest,just like a stab in my heart.
Heartaches and mistakes, Things that cannot be erased; Imprinted in our memories,The weights pressed on our chests.
-
AH.LOY is so angry!
I shouldn't have give up, I should have continue running till the end without stopping! Useless shit. (Kill me please.)

<< Home