Long Weekends.
You drown in your sea of liesWishing all Mothers - HAPPY MAMA'S DAY! ♥
--
I guess, it's been a great week for me :D Exams are almost coming to an end, left practical which is on tuesday and midyear will be over. Like I've said, I'm sure to flunk all my subjects. I'm not very proud of it, in fact, I feel so demoralised ): On friday, was art paper2 - guess what?! I DIDN'T FINISH COLOURING CANNNNNN! I knew it lor, within 3 hours how to finish drawing and colouring on a3 size paper! What's more I'm colouring the whole thing and not painting, of cos can't finish ahhhh! So what? Am I going to fail my art too? *Sighs. Enough of exams, I hate exams like seriously! Who don't? Hhahahs.
--
Long weekends doesn't seem to be a good thing to me. Well, it's not a cool thing to stay home the whole day to rot you know. It's so boring at home. Tell me, what should I do? I'm gonna rot at home again! :/ But I'm looking forward for tomorrow *Winks! Sissy asked me out know :D I'm happy of course! Bahhahha!
--
You know what .. I think my EvilTwin rocks like hell. Hhhaa, so random!
Okay, I dont know what to blog about. I'm gonna play Blitz in facebook! So fun manszx! :D Before that, I'm going to show your something coooooooool!

Smiley!!! Awesome yea!
Okayokay, I'm just being random. :D
Toodles!

<< Home