Sunday, June 28, 2009

So far away.

It'd be washed away by the sea.
It'd be gone one day.

Can't use computer for don't know how many weeks again uh, internet bill not paid. So no internet until my brother go pay for it. Well, I'm getting used to it. Whatsmore, I'm trying to control myself.. so yea. Nothing big deal. :D

Anyway, these few days quite happening uh. I met sixsome for 3 consecutive days and I'm so happy to see them! *Winks! Dinner and cycling with them were awesomeeeeeeeeee! But sad uh, 2 of them couldn't turn up for cycling and due to time constraint, we could only cycle around sembawang. And also because of that stunt bike that was a problem to us, we could only cycle a short distance. Swear that next time we won't want to borrow a stunt bike from any of them. Hahah. On the way back home after Kw alighted, me and Yn was talking about what should we do on the next meet up/outing. And I thought of roller-blading, and we winked to each other. Hhaha, dam funny lo. Maybe we're gonna try this out, yea man! :D Can't wait for our next month's meet up!

And on friday, went to celebrate my father's advance birthday. Had dinner at Yishun Industrial Park and after dinner went home to cut cake. Because I had this celebration to go, I missed the talent night ): I missed the fun with sixsome, the seniors and the rest of the dancers. Sighs. Nevermind nevermind nevermind. ._.

Yesterday, went to watch soccer match - 3efc vs 5n. And 3efc won, 2-1! Cooooool. :D After that, went lunch with Twin and went BK to study. So happy, cos .... HAHAHA! *Winks. Blablablah, but it wasn't a good day afterall. Tsk. Nevermind nevermind nevermind ._.

I think I'm having a communication breakdown with my Mum lo. She's driving me nuts nowadays. Hate it siol, I dont talk to her then she say I went mute or what. If I talk to her she say I'm being rude to talk back. Eh, like wth lah. I'd rather not talk to her kay, driving me nuts! -.- Luckily school's reopening, no need stay home to listen to her naggings. If not really can go bonkers manszx. Lmao.

AND GUESS WHAT! AH.LOY still left a lot of homework to do! *Winks, I'm still so proud of it can? Wahahah. :D I doubt I can finish everything by tonight, so I'm just going to do what I feel like doing. Can? Hahahah. Who cares uh.

Someone's screaming at me to do my english assignment! CIAOOOOOOOOOOOS!

So close, yet so far. It's tearing me apart.
What I would do, to get back with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home