Sick.
but it all means nothing to me because I feel blank inside.-
I'm sick, down with fever, flu, sore throat and cough. Felt so terrible yesterday! I dont like! D:
For the whole week, my class has been down with all kinds of sickness! Now is my turn to be sick! Booooo! I've been given 1 day mc on monday, which have to depend if I'm still running a fever. Currently, I'm feeling much better after the awful medication. I want to recover soon! D:
-
Anyway, Happy 16th Birthday to Partner, CHANG KUAN YI! Sorry uh, couldn't make it for the lunch today. Hope you have fun today, see you around in school! :D
-
Okay, ciaos! My brother wants to use the comp -.-
Takecare people.
I'm sick, down with fever, flu, sore throat and cough. Felt so terrible yesterday! I dont like! D:
For the whole week, my class has been down with all kinds of sickness! Now is my turn to be sick! Booooo! I've been given 1 day mc on monday, which have to depend if I'm still running a fever. Currently, I'm feeling much better after the awful medication. I want to recover soon! D:
-
Anyway, Happy 16th Birthday to Partner, CHANG KUAN YI! Sorry uh, couldn't make it for the lunch today. Hope you have fun today, see you around in school! :D
-
Okay, ciaos! My brother wants to use the comp -.-
Takecare people.

<< Home