Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Between the lines.

As simple as it is.
-

Sunday.
Happy 17th birthday, Yanni! :D I'm the first among sixsome to send her birthday message! Yea man! (Y) Spent the afternoon singing, at night, tuition. After tuition, I was so dead beat uh so I didn't really study for history. Went to sleep, wake up early, study abit and fell asleep :/

Monday.
History paper. HITLER DID COME OUT FOR SEQ! But many people said it won't be out, so last minute I studied war in pacific. Ended up, hitler came out but I forgot most of the points = failed. Sighs. How stupid can this be?
After paper, went for art awhile and zao home. I wasn't in the mood to paint and went home straight. Girlfr came to find me and I felt much better. Went home, took a nap and revised.

Physics paper later, all the best people (:

-

I don't know if guilt was the reason, I don't know if the step I take is leading me to the correct way, I don't know if everything will turn out as what I expected, I don't know if I will have the courage to let go of everything, I don't know if I will be happy.
There's too many I dont knows, and I really can't be sure of anything. It's getting so complicated now, and I'm really very confused.