Friday, November 06, 2009

New skin.

Something that will never come true.

-

TEENAGE DREAMS IN THE TEENAGE CIRCUS, RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CLOWN ON PURPOSE~

I like my blog songs! Wahahaha :D



I sat infront of the computer for the whole afternoon! So not healthy! Hhaha. For the whole afternoon, I've been surfing and surfing. Facebook > Blogskins > Youtube > Music > Plurk! Ahhhh yesyes, started plurking again. Very cool uh, but the not so cool thing is I can't plurk via sms! ): I can only tweet via sms which is hmmm.. okay still not bad. Hahah.

Didn't go for job hunt. Sorry friends! :/

-

That day I was surfing the net, and I saw this photo. I couldn't help but to laugh at it. HAHAH.




HAHAHAH, okay I wanna continue youtube-ing.
Byebye :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home