Friday, November 16, 2007

Dont stuff my brain with all your lies ♥

Jay Chou - Cai Hong.

Stayed home to watch Xijie again :X
I left 2 more disc and I will annouce that ive completed 4 volumes-24discs
for 2 days (: Not bad huh? Lol. :D
I want to watch again lah, Hahahs- Please dont call me Siao. :X
Its really nice, though the show quite old luh, still very nice de.
IM SO-SO TOUCHED :'(
Love can be very wonderful if you sacrifice yourself. (:
Quoted from You Ya Yu ; 就算我失去了一切, 我还有我自己.
AHHHHH. Its like so meaningful hao bu hao? Lol.
And, I agreed too. Even if i lose everythng, I will never lose myself.
I believe, someday i will learn to be strong.
Whatever happens, Im able to face it without fear (:
I MUST LEARN TO BE STRONG ! I MUST I MUST !
:D

Okay-okay. Im going off luh. (:
Not feeling that well too, Sighs. Trouble-Trouble-TROUBLES ):


When Im alone, where are you?