Sunday, January 20, 2008

LOVES! :D

Saturday! (:
Working- first day working at Terminal 3 transit.
Quite slacking, but at night jiu alot of people.
Void alot of times, luckily manager not there. If not.. LOL :P
Extended work till 9pm, went home with Eda.
On the way home, sms-ed pighead :DD
Sooooo cute lah. Hahahs.
{Sorry to waste 100plus messages! >.< !}

SUNDAY! (:
Tuition- Woke up on time. Managed to reach on time too [:
Saw kuanwai and jasmine on the bus, yeea.
So went tuition together! (:
Did circles with huizhong. Cos there's class test on thursday! ):
I hate circles alright. Lol. Boring chapter.
I prefer chapter 2. Bleahs :P
After tuition, went to meet my mum and sister for shopping! :D
Had lunch at a coffee shop near mrt station, then went amk-hub.
Shop shop shop! (:
Evening, went sembawang to meet jiefu and have dinner together
at cavana. :D Tralalalalal- Happy! (:
Bought 3 tops, one bottom. Lol. Ive got more than enough clothings.
Yet I still want more! LOL!! $$$$$$$$
:P
Sms-ed pighead on the way home too! Geeeeez. :DDD
He's so sweet lah, [:

Spent my weekend working and shopping. No time for homework. lol.
I know it's an excuse! So I will finish up my homework by today.
Hahahs. Jiayou for me! Cos Ive got art to do ): ROOOOOOOOO!