Tears just roll down my cheeks, and it's red in colour ♥
It was sweeet at first, But it turn out to be disaster the next
minute. Forgive and forget? Its not easy.
In the end, I will be the one apologising to you first. Because I
dont want anything to turn out to be very bad.
So I apologised first. This time I will not do the same thing, because
you will think Im just a mad kid, everytime saying the same old things.
Fine. I will not say anything. And just let everything to be like this.
Since it's no longer as strong as before.
The feeling, so deep-so strong. Being hurt by every little things
that happened. And it just don't get any better.
I have feelings too. I'm a human too. I do have mood-swings too.
Tolerating is something I cannot stand. I'm a impatient teen.
You may know this, you may not.
I cry. I screamed. I yelled. I sad. I happy. I laugh. I smile.
All because of you.....
And now, just because of that incident. You say you will never care.
Have you thought of my feeling? HAVE YOU?
I really really really don't understand why you are like this.
Jealousy kills.
It was sweeet at first, But it turn out to be disaster the next
minute. Forgive and forget? Its not easy.
In the end, I will be the one apologising to you first. Because I
dont want anything to turn out to be very bad.
So I apologised first. This time I will not do the same thing, because
you will think Im just a mad kid, everytime saying the same old things.
Fine. I will not say anything. And just let everything to be like this.
Since it's no longer as strong as before.
The feeling, so deep-so strong. Being hurt by every little things
that happened. And it just don't get any better.
I have feelings too. I'm a human too. I do have mood-swings too.
Tolerating is something I cannot stand. I'm a impatient teen.
You may know this, you may not.
I cry. I screamed. I yelled. I sad. I happy. I laugh. I smile.
All because of you.....
And now, just because of that incident. You say you will never care.
Have you thought of my feeling? HAVE YOU?
I really really really don't understand why you are like this.
Jealousy kills.

<< Home