And we are certified as Volunteer Children Mentor! :D
Lols. Picture above is only the youth girls. The group photo taken tgt
with the boys is not very nice. So I only post this photo :P
YESTERDAY!
Yeah. Yesterday was quite a nice day [:
Was so nervous when getting our certificate, :P Scared I will fall down.
Lol! And that would be really embarassing, Hahas
BLABLABLA- went off at around 9plus.
Nothing much about yesterday too. Dont bother to update abt yesterday.
TODAY!
Woke up at 654am. Urgh... I was sosososos tired lor.
Cos yesterday night 1plus then sleep. Very tired siol ):
Then prepare everything and went out.
Meet them at chongpang macdonald for breakfast. After which,
we went for our youth's photo shoot. Pretty weird though. Lol.
Cos everybody like staring at us. :P
After that, went home awhile. Went out with jasmine,pohling&kuanwai.
:D Went novena. Ate our lunch, accompany jasmine at Yumi.
Then me and kuanwai went off first. [:
Went to meet mr.pighead lahhh :D
He made me laughed alotalotalot again. Hahhas.
But I wasn't please with his words later on. Hais.
Felt sad, didn't want to go home yet. So called up jasmine and asked
them if want to go beach anot. Cos I'm not feeling good.
Then they came down to sembawang. [: Thanks girls.
But I waited for them for 1 hour! And I kept dozing off. Hahhas.
Bus-ed to sembawang park. BLABLABLABLA.
Jasmine& Pohling made my day! We had lots of fun.
Thanks so much! :D
Photos will be upload soon. [:
Be patient!

<< Home