Sunday, March 16, 2008

Do you still remember those times,
When you were still so sweet?
♥

School's starting tomorrow! ROAR* :/
Need to wake up at 615am everyday again! BOO* :/
Though I hate waking up so early, and being so tired.
I still love schooling, because I can enjoy myself lah :X
Rather than spending time at home to rot like shit. Lol
Or spending my time outside and money's gone after one day out.
Hahahs. Whatever. I'm eager to go to school! I'm a good girl.
I love school. {But I hate homework} And maybe, certain
lessons. Cos it would be super boring. And I would be falling asleep
like nobody's business :D That's how it goes. -Laughs.

Don't want to emo again tomorrow, I want to smile alot tomorrow!
I want my happiness back lah! I cant stand those sad days.
I need a life! I need my happiness again! I don't want to be sad.
Yes. Happy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :/

Okay. That's about it for today. I need to go bath& finish up my
english assignment. Wooohooo.