When I'm sad, who will be there for me? Y
Had art class in the morning again :/
Suppose to wake up at 7am. But woke up at 735am instead.
Luckily I can hear my phone's alarm. If not, I will only wake up
at 10am. :X Yeah, and then I was late again. Hahahs.
But MrTan never say anything, so I just let it be lor [:
Doddle on my drawing block today. Didn't really put in effort to
draw. Because I'm too excited for afternoon's outing.
I was just waiting for time to pass. Laugh Out Loud :DD
12noon! Teacher said can go, so I packed up& went off.
Went home. Had my lunch first, sms him.
Blablabla. Halfway. Something bad happen. ._.
Don't want to say it over here.
I don't like today. So many things happened. Like shit.
I hate. Damn it.
Created another blog, for privacy.
Open your mouth and ask from me if you want to know.
Had art class in the morning again :/
Suppose to wake up at 7am. But woke up at 735am instead.
Luckily I can hear my phone's alarm. If not, I will only wake up
at 10am. :X Yeah, and then I was late again. Hahahs.
But MrTan never say anything, so I just let it be lor [:
Doddle on my drawing block today. Didn't really put in effort to
draw. Because I'm too excited for afternoon's outing.
I was just waiting for time to pass. Laugh Out Loud :DD
12noon! Teacher said can go, so I packed up& went off.
Went home. Had my lunch first, sms him.
Blablabla. Halfway. Something bad happen. ._.
Don't want to say it over here.
I don't like today. So many things happened. Like shit.
I hate. Damn it.
Created another blog, for privacy.
Open your mouth and ask from me if you want to know.

<< Home