Bodoh, I hope you're okay now. Sorry to let you have a harsh scolding.
I guess it's going to be over soon? So just let it be.
Rest assure, it will not happen again okay? Takecare manymany! (:
& Smiles! No fake smiles k, (: Loveeees!
Woke up at 730am! He called me at 715am, but I went back to sleep again.
Hahahs, Was very tired. But still have to drag myself to school }:
I was late :P Because I asked my mum to prepare breakfast for me,
and it was done at 820am! So I faster eat & went out.
Art was 'dots' I finished my third board already. Yayness!
Lunch-ed at BK with aiai x3 Talked alot! :D
& I knew alot of things today! Hahahs.
Well, if this kind of thing doesn't happen to me, I'm fine with it.
But if there's this ONE DAY! Hahahs, dont blame me for being nasty!
I just hate those kind of 'people' (: -Laughs.
I'm so tired now, Got to go rest.
There's tuition tomorrow! }:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home