Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My heart cracks alittle each day, ♥

I'm sad after what had been said by many today.
Perhaps, I'm just that useless. I don't know how to convince
him. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!
Call me a fool, call me a dumb. Whatsoever!

I'm tired of saying all those long-winded stuffs.
And I know you're tired of listening to those too.
Then why can't you jolly well stop whatever lame things you're
doing and concentrate on the more important stuffs?

I can only say, you're two-sided. You can be good, you can
be bad. Of course, I love the way you're good. Because,
you can really be very good. Do the right thing, at the right
time. But when you're bad, you turned so wild. I hate it so much.
Pardon me for saying that, but that's the fact.

I've alot more to say. But I just don't want to hurt
your feeling. Maybe you feel nothing. But, I think I will flare
my anger at you again. I'm all ready for tomorrow's challenge.
I know it will be a difficult day for me. I must pull through (:

Since it's still early, I shall get to my bed and sob all I want.
Because by crying all my hearts out, I will feel much better.
I know it's not worth it, But I will still do so.
He won't care, I won't bother much too. I will remember his
last message, "Dun happy". You said, means you mean it (:
I will take it to heart. Don't regret :D

PS : I took the effort to sms you abt what I want to do tomorrow,
yet you looked on the "not-so-bright" side. Haa, whatever then.
Since you want this to happen, then I will do my part too (:

Because I know, you won't turn back for me.

I had a long chat with you yesterday.
I'm very happy :D
And perhaps, that will be my last
happiest moment with you.