Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged by BestHoney! :D

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
- Yep, Who don't have secrets eh? Lol.

2.Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
- Nope, never will I.

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
- Hmm, I think so?

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Buy a new apartment, give some to parents, save& spend. Donate?

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- Erm, I dont know.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved by someone! (:

7. List out your 15 favourite songs
- I stay in love, Ps I'm still not over you, Crushed, Tattoo, How do I breathe, Moving mountains, I wanted you, Crush, One step at a time, Why, Big girls don't cry, Chuan Shuo, Yu Dao, Wait for you, One year Six Months.

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Continue to like the person?

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- Yep. Able to be with Stupidhead.
Not forgetting sixsome& dumbasses.
& the rest

10. What makes you angry?
- I dont know?

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Married, Have children? Lol

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
- Stupidhead, Sixsome, Dumbasses, Sumo, BestHoney, T&C.

13. What is the most important thing in life?
- A happy family, A long-lasting relationship, & A forever friendship.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- Married but poor. (No point being rich because you're alone& not happy)

15. What is your favourite colour?
- Red& Green.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- Perhaps.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
- I won't fall for two. I've got one and I think he's good enough :D

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- Depends who the person is. But will never forget.

19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
- I love you, & I really mean it. I will never leave you no matter what happen, you will always be a part of me and I swear you always will be my one and only.

20. Who must do this quiz.
- Anybody who view my blog must do this quiz! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home