Darkness is the most scariest thing.(Yes, I'm afraid.)
Day out with Mummy, Sister and Nephew. It's so troublesome to bring a
baby out! ROARR! Lol. Headed to vivo city, nothing really caught my attention.
Perhaps that white dress which looked like wedding gown. Heh. (:
Sis asked me to buy and wear it on cousin's wedding so I will look as glamorous
as the bride. Lmao, I don't want of course, but it's really pretty! :/
Blablah, shopped till 6plus then trained to sembawang for dinner.
I've got no appetite to eat again, Sighs. It's coming back again! ):
What happened?! ): Why am I reacting like this? Is it because.. Sighs ):
I dont want ! I want to get well soon and eat alot alot alot like how I used to be !
):
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tell me the truth, I dont want to be a fool again.
Please ):

<< Home