( Happy 17th )
I'm super duper happy now! :D
First of all, it's our 17th today! ♥ Lots of Loves. I've sent that pig a message and told him I want to see a message in return when I wake up later (: Hopefully he will, Hahah. Secondly, I'm happy because there's school later on-.- Oh yea, I'm very "happy" about school ya. Look at the time now, it's 1:16am and I'm still awake! Bet I'll be so restless later on, sure to keep yawning in class yea? Lol. So boring tonight, nobody to accompany me to chat. All went to bed early ):
But there's one thing I'm not very pleased with, I haven't get rid of those irritating pimples! AHHHHHHHHH~ What's this man, I had pimple outbreak just after I ton to do my homework that night! The next morning when I looked into the mirror, I saw manymany pimples! And it's really manymany, got a shocked lor :/ And I went to school with those ugly pimples, so dam ugly you know! RAHHHHH!! :@ Over the weekends, I've been trying to hard to get rid of those pimples, apply ointment on those pimples. Right side of my cheek got a little better but the big pimple on my left cheek is not getting any better! So dam big, so damfugly! I HATE PIMPLES, I HATE PIMPLES, I HATE PIMPLES! There's still pimples on my face which is really annoying lahhhh~ I told that pig I will save money to buy more skin product and all, but now, I think I will pester my sister to buy for me! Oh yea, (: And from today onwards, I'm gonna drink plenty of plain water and cut down on soft drinks and all, I'm gonna "try" eating more vegetables and more fruits! Most importantly, I HAVE to cut down on those fastfood - oily stuffs! ): Sounds so no life, but I'm gonna do it!!!!! :D Jiayou to myself, bahahha! xD
Ah well, I'm going to have some rest now. It's getting late and if I don't sleep now, more pimples will be out! Oh no, I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN! DAMMMMMM IT.
School starts again, hope it will be a great week ahead! I really hope so, if not I will really hate schooling to the core. Sian-ness. School, School, School! I just miss schooling with sixsome, having lunch with them together, now what, only left sharmaine&me -.- Boring~ Boring~ Boring~ I want school to be fun ya, booooooooooooo.
Toodles.
Ending off with my zilian photo -.- Don't laugh at my mushroom hair! :X
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I LOVE MR.TOH ♥
First of all, it's our 17th today! ♥ Lots of Loves. I've sent that pig a message and told him I want to see a message in return when I wake up later (: Hopefully he will, Hahah. Secondly, I'm happy because there's school later on-.- Oh yea, I'm very "happy" about school ya. Look at the time now, it's 1:16am and I'm still awake! Bet I'll be so restless later on, sure to keep yawning in class yea? Lol. So boring tonight, nobody to accompany me to chat. All went to bed early ):
But there's one thing I'm not very pleased with, I haven't get rid of those irritating pimples! AHHHHHHHHH~ What's this man, I had pimple outbreak just after I ton to do my homework that night! The next morning when I looked into the mirror, I saw manymany pimples! And it's really manymany, got a shocked lor :/ And I went to school with those ugly pimples, so dam ugly you know! RAHHHHH!! :@ Over the weekends, I've been trying to hard to get rid of those pimples, apply ointment on those pimples. Right side of my cheek got a little better but the big pimple on my left cheek is not getting any better! So dam big, so dam
Ah well, I'm going to have some rest now. It's getting late and if I don't sleep now, more pimples will be out! Oh no, I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN! DAMMMMMM IT.
School starts again, hope it will be a great week ahead! I really hope so, if not I will really hate schooling to the core. Sian-ness. School, School, School! I just miss schooling with sixsome, having lunch with them together, now what, only left sharmaine&me -.- Boring~ Boring~ Boring~ I want school to be fun ya, booooooooooooo.
Toodles.
Ending off with my zilian photo -.- Don't laugh at my mushroom hair! :X
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

<< Home