( School sucks! )
As you can see from the title, "School sucks!", and it really sucks big time :/ First day of school, I feel kind of dreadful - I'm starting to hate school. What's more, I didn't sleep the whole night before the school starts, my eyes were like so small and sleepy. Those eyes made me looked so dead and all, :x Not only that, I felt so sleepy that when teacher talks I rest my eyes and sleep -.- But good thing is school ended early that day, didn't go for dance practice cos I forgot to bring my shirt and all - I swear I really didn't bring, not on purpose okay! Hahah. I was also too tired to go home to take my things, so yea skipped another practice! ( must apologise to ky&felicia, pangseh them! :/ ) I told ky I will go for the rest of the practices till syf over! Hahah, and I will! Ya, pratically that's about it! School really sucks lah, I can't imagine how will the rest of the days be like. Somemore term test is like less than a month's time and we have to start revising now! Really no playplay, do badly for this term test and you can't come back to school. Sounds scary, so yea, gotta studyhard for this termtest! "Hopefully" can get good results, hhohohoo -.-
So I reached home at about 5plus, changed into home clothes and just slept all the way till 9plus. I woke up just to watch little nyonya, Hahah! Bath, ate, online awhile then went to bed again! Was so dam tired, didn't go cousin's house in the morning cos I woke up at 12plus. Then I slack till 2plus and called J out and asked her accompany me to lunch, heh! :P Blablah, went home prepared and went for cousin's wedding. Then there's one incident which is like so funny lah, they were having the 'yam seh' ceremony, then they yam seh until halfway, a table suddenly collapsed! It's a table away from me, I heard crushing sound and turned to look, the table just collapsed down! And people saying it was because they 'yam seh' till too loud, got echo and all so it kind of made the table collapsed! Hahah, :D Blablah, other than that nothing much. Went home, then came online! :D I asked that stupidhead to bring me out for lunch on Monday! Heh, Oh yea! I'm so looking forward to monday. 17th 17th 17th! What shall I get for him... hmm.. I shall give him a big hug. lmao~ :P
Okay.. enough of that! Let me end off with some pictures I've taken just now (: Goodnight people, tag me please! Hahaha.
Edited : I must thank ListeningEar for helping me in my SS that night, so in return of favour I have to do something for her! Yea -.- She asked me to post about her, so there you go! (:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lazy to upload all, so here's some that Ive selected (:



So I reached home at about 5plus, changed into home clothes and just slept all the way till 9plus. I woke up just to watch little nyonya, Hahah! Bath, ate, online awhile then went to bed again! Was so dam tired, didn't go cousin's house in the morning cos I woke up at 12plus. Then I slack till 2plus and called J out and asked her accompany me to lunch, heh! :P Blablah, went home prepared and went for cousin's wedding. Then there's one incident which is like so funny lah, they were having the 'yam seh' ceremony, then they yam seh until halfway, a table suddenly collapsed! It's a table away from me, I heard crushing sound and turned to look, the table just collapsed down! And people saying it was because they 'yam seh' till too loud, got echo and all so it kind of made the table collapsed! Hahah, :D Blablah, other than that nothing much. Went home, then came online! :D I asked that stupidhead to bring me out for lunch on Monday! Heh, Oh yea! I'm so looking forward to monday. 17th 17th 17th! What shall I get for him... hmm.. I shall give him a big hug. lmao~ :P
Okay.. enough of that! Let me end off with some pictures I've taken just now (: Goodnight people, tag me please! Hahaha.
Edited : I must thank ListeningEar for helping me in my SS that night, so in return of favour I have to do something for her! Yea -.- She asked me to post about her, so there you go! (:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lazy to upload all, so here's some that Ive selected (:

<< Home