( It's not easy )
The Bond, So Strong.
Nothing much about today, went out with stupidhead to do homework together. I didn't complete any homework, spend most of my time teaching that stupidhead chinese and even do the passage for him. Lol. & I got hot fudge sundae for reward, muhahaha xD After that, he walked me to bustop and on the way to bustop he made me laughed like mad. Idiot him, (: lots of love to him! ♥
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sighs.
I'm not a toy for you to play with, when you're bored then come play with me and ask me to entertain you. When you have other better toys to play with, you just dumped me aside like nobody's business. You think what, I'm free to play with? Freaking mad at how you treat people, I'll see one day when people do the same thing to you, how will you feel. I guess you never had the feeling before. Hate that side of yours, it's so sickening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home