( Bye 2008, Hello 2009! )
It's a brand new year! : D
Yesterday went down to Vivo for countdown with J,Kw, Yn. Before that, went dinner with them and zoe at northpoint's sakura. Great (: After that had our belated gift exchange, so funny! :D Then walked around northpoint then to arcade, wanted to play the fighting and the photo hunt but the game's unavailable! Because arcade closing soon, rahhh. Then we decided to go for countdown at Marina, but changed our mind and went down to Vivo. Really regretted going down to Vivo because it's so urghh! Cannot see fireworks lah, bodoh! Blablah, left at around 1plus trained back and I reached home at 230am! Asked that pig to wait for me so he can accompany me to talk for awhile until I reached home, heh. And he really waited for me lah, so sweet :D Reached home, bath and online for awhile went to bed.
Today woke up at 12plus by that pig's msg and I can't sleep back. So woke up and slack all the way till 3plus then went Sembawang to take things from that pig. Bus back to northpoint and I went popular to get my stuffs but couldn't find the olevel physic tys. Waliew, gg liao lor. Blablah, today's so boring and so no mood! I've got no mood to finish up my homework and all. I still left with physics 9chapters to do, history source based, structured essay, social studies source based, structured essay and ART! :/ Booohoo, so many ! ): Gonna stay up late lor, burn midnight oil -.- Sighs. Waliew, waliew.
It's the first day of a brand new year, yet I don't feel anything at all. ): I still feel the same lor, guess it won't be a good year. Sighs, how?
Sickening..Sickening.. ):

<< Home