It can't be over.
The hurt. The pain, The shame.There’s only one thing To Do Three words For you(I love you)
It hurts so much, I cried so hard. Can you even feel it? So many words, So many promises - It's all gone like this. Why must you do this to me? Where do I stand now? How should I react? What must I do? It's you whom made me believe in all the impossibilities. It's you whom brought happiness to me. It's you, you & you. What's all for now? My heart is still bleeding, my heart is all broken up again. What must I do to get back everything that used to be so great?
It's a mistake. Big mistake.
The truth is, I was stupid and foolish enough to cause all these troubles.
What's left to do now, Is time to heal everything.
You said you will come back when it's time. I will wait.
--
As for you, I told you she's dead. So stop calling her. She can't protect you anymore. She can't takecare of you anymore. She can't be there for you anymore. She wants you to seek for your own happiness, she wants you to forget her. Because you are her closest, she don't want you to worry about her anymore. Now that she's gone, please forget about her. Don't cry anymore and be good. Takecare.
--
Things will never be the same again.
So am I. The pain continues, The emotion continues.
Please don't ask me to cheer up, I won't and I will never.
No more smiles, No more happiness. I'm all drown with tears and sadness.

<< Home