Wednesday, January 14, 2009

( Life's so unfair )

I got so freaking upset, because of the whatever "rule" that was set by you. I don't know if it's you who set this rule or others also agreed that too. If you ever read my blog, I really want to say that no matter what happens, no matter what you do, we're never going to be separated. I hate the way the "rule" was being set. It's unfair, very unfair. Why must it be us? Did we do anything atrocious like how the others did in the past? Did we ever rebel you or do something that violate anything? I really don't understand why. If you are trying to say that "this" caused me to deprove alot for results, im sorry, but the fact is that I AM the one who didn't put in much effort for everything. I did take it seriously, but I didn't put in ALL the efforts I have. So I'M the one to be punished, but why must you set this "rule" that affect the both of us? Do you know it hurts? You think it's for our own good, but did you spare a thought for us? This may be the first and the last time, I want to seize this opportunity because I know this is a rare chance. I never thought such things will happen, seriously. I cried the whole night because of this. & yes, until today I still couldn't stop crying. I kept asking myself, why must god treat me like this? Why must everything go against my way? I hate it.

For those who dont know why I cried so much today, please dont ask me. Let me have some peace and accept the "fact". Call me a crybaby, I don't care. It's my problem, my stuff. Gossip all you want because I don't have the energy nor time to deal with you all. Everything changes from now on, I have to be mean in order not to let anyone to bully me. I hate losers, sore-losers. Get out of my sight, because I may slap you anytime. Im serious.

But anyway, thanks for those who comfort me. Thanks to that stupid mo who scolded me -.- I told her I'm gonna slap her if she scold vulgarities again, lmao~ -.- Thanks to dumbasses. Ps; AIAI~ I got something to say : MYUK PEIMEI SAYS NO YES TO EMO! (:

Takecare people. Will not be blogging till term test over. I will study hard and prove 'you' wrong. I can do it even though it affected so much on me.