Tuesday, January 20, 2009

( Disheartening )

One step at a time,
It's like learning to fly, or falling in love.

Coursework, Coursework, & many Coursework! (:
I'm not complaining about the coursework to be done, but I think I chose the right topic that suits me. Was deciding on the two topics, Marine Life& Masks - Don't know which one to choose, but after listening to all those explanations, seeing all those mindmaps & getting some informations and pictures from the internet, I made a decision that was to do on Masks. I find that this topic is kind of interesting. The mystery, The traditional, The emotions, The colours etc. Blablabla. It's gonna be so cool working on Masks. & I've also tried to focus myself on Emotion Masks, different kinds of emotions - Change of personality or mood. Having a mask to cover up your sadness, tears or even fears. Sounds great, lol. :/ Anyway, I just finished doing my mindmap and write up. I seriously hope I can pass this, lol!

Okay, shall talk about what happened today.
Hmm, actually there's not much to say either. Just that the english paper today was dam difficult, was trying to figure out what the passage was trying to say. But, I was too sleepy that I fell asleep while reading and I anyhow scribbled words on my scripts. I should have slept early last night eh? Lol, ah forget it. It's over and I don't want to think about it anymore. I just know i would flunk english so badly like 10/100? Lol, it's possible you know. Well.. After our paper, had our lessons as per normal. Was dismissed at 430pm and my stomach was so freaking pain, somewhat like cramp and I hate cramps you know. Luckily it's not 'that kind' of cramp, if not it will affect my mood again. -.- I've no idea why I'm having cramps, so stupid! Hurts for like almost an hour or so. That stupidh couldn't send me home cos he've got his cca in the evening, spoil my mood x100! But he walked with me till school gate, then I called him up and I chatted with him till I reached my house there. Lol, he's so ridiculous at times. Can't stand talking to him when he always do things so opposite. (: He's so stupidddddddd!

Yawns, I'm going to get some sleep. Have to wake up early for art class tomorrow, spoil the mood again! It's supposed to be off day for us but .. but .. sighs, forget it! At least it didn't spoil the plan that was planned long ago (: Can't wait!!!! Okay, now - TOODLES~