Metro Station - Kelsey.
--
Chances come and go.Currently listening to Tonight by FM Static. Memories flashback. But I'm so not going to be emo! Lol. Okay, I'm lame I know (:
YESTERDAY.
In the morning, was suppose to meet someone for breakfast at 8am. Guess what? Overslept again! Hahah, nevermind! Met the rest at a later time, mac for breakfast again and we had that for 5 consecutive days already! Broke our record man, lol! But I guess after this holiday, we won't have the chance to meet up in the morning for breakfast again. Oh well..
Took our own sweet time and went off at around 9am, I went for art first and I did another development. Got to finish 2 drawings over the weekends but I don't think I have so much time to spend ): Haven't finish my holiday homework, you know! Lol. Sucks :/ Gonna chiong before school starts on Monday, chhhhhiiiiooooonggggggg ahhhhhhh~
After art, went for dance practice and we had to rehearse in the parade square. Guess what? Some of us went bare-footed and our foot hurts like hell after running through one round. Seriously, the super hot ground was unbearable and I had to jump here and there like retard. Lol. Ended up having a blister on my toe, shit lor. After that, dismissed for lunch but I went for art and didn't join them for lunch again. ): Lunch over, watched the video of our dance at UCC and went down to the parade square to practice another round. This time, it rained while we dance lor. So unlucky can. Hahahh. Finished our dance and went up to the hall to continue practicing. Finally, dance practice was over! 3 days of intensive training were not that bad, at least we improved. Hahha.
TODAY.
Went for bridging in the morning, and I think today's lesson very interesting. Cos teacher shared her experience with us, lol! After that, went back home straight. So boring lor, was suppose to go out with mum, sister, niece and nephew lor. But sister couldn't make it, ewwww. Gonna rot at home like siao until evening. Of course, I want to finish my holiday assignment as soon as possible. hahah! And yes, going over to PSM's house later :D Anyway, HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU! (:

0 Comments:
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home