Flunk it all.
Time keep ticking away like a bomb, ready to blow away my last shred of sanity.
I smile because I only know sadness, I laugh because I find comfort in pain.
--
Yes man, I'm so going to fail my combine humanities. I'm all ready to get scolding from him when we're getting our papers back. Can't help it, I wasn't in the mood to study for socialstudies yesterday. Like seriously, no mood! I tried reading and taking down notes, sadly, nothing goes into my head. I gave up and I slept -.- And there goes my answer for today's seq, 4lines and that's it. Very hopeless, yes indeed, very! Don't want to talk about it already, it's over.
--
Was browsing through those photos and I found some pictures for the china trip I went during sec3. I miss those kids very much, the teachers and aunties there were also very nice. How I wish I can go there again.. ):
Cute right? (:
Bringing them out to the playground. (My retard face -.-)
Ooooo, can you see my eyes? Lololol.
Memories..
):

<< Home