Impossibilities.
A dream I never want to end.
I took a nap in the evening just now, I woke up and kept smiling to myself. (Yes, you may think I'm crazy.) But I was really very happy lor, cause I had this very funny yet ridiculous dream. I told someone about it, and that person LAUGHED at me can! Lol, okay nevermind. But this is a dream I'm gonna remembered it, hahah! :D
--
Had our mother tongue paper today, right, I screwed up my compo please. In fact, I screwed up for both my mother tongue and english compo. My points were so ridiculous and I think I wrote out of point for my english compo. Sighs, F9 for english again mannnnnxszxs! Yesterday's english paper2 was even worst, the passage so long made me want to sleep. But I didn't fall asleep okay, I focus on the passages but the questions were so difficult. I did so many cancellations to my summary and my whole paper looked so untidy. Darn it. Today's mother tongue paper2 was quite manageable but when I checked my answers with Ai, our answers like almost all very different. Shitx10 mannnnnzxsxz! Am I going to flunk my language papers badly? Sucks, screwed it upppppppp! D:
--
After our paper, we planned to go peninsula to get something initially. Ended up not going because of don't know what reason. Hahhh. But everyone seemed so moody lor, then roamed around northpoint and even stoned at bus interchange for minutes! Hahhah, J suggested to go library so we went there and she took all the Seventeen's magazine. (So kiasu right.. hahahahah! :/) Had a great laugh at some parts of it, and found out something disgusting. About the 'sew up and cut open thingy', super gross can! Blablahh, left at around 330pm? Yea, and we went home after that. And I seriously regretted going home so early!! Really, I should have stayed on longer and wait for miracles to happen. Heh, just joking. But I really don't like to go home so early. Luckily my Sis were at home and she brought nephew along. But when I reached home, both my nephew and niece sleeping. Hahahh. Waited for them to wake up and I kind of play with them, I took a photo with my nephew too :D and a few photos of my niece and nephew. Conclusion : It's not easy to take pictures of babies! They tend to move about and cannot stay still for long, and that's the annoying part. Hahhaha! :P
After which, I took a long nap till 8pm! :D That's when I had this funny yet ridiculous dreammmmmm. Hehhhh! & I'm so happy today, really very happy. Was so high that I went crazy, hhhahah! :D I want everyday to be like this, so happy! (If only..)
--
Bridging tomorrow, last lesson - really don't feel like going but have no choice lor. Sians half. Hopefully tomorrow I won't waste so much of my time and I can study for my humanities. (:
Okay, that's all for today! I'm getting abit restless - nights all!
--
SYF :


I asked them to pose this with me, heh :D
I never expected this to happen, I thought you were nice.
Is this coincidence or you just want to avoid me on purpose?
RAHHHH. I shouldn't have make the first step.

<< Home