Midnight oils.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO MANY TONS OF HOMEWORK TO BE DONE! HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON REVISION! ONE WORD : "NONSENSE!" Hahahha :D
I think I'm gonna burn a lot of midnight oils starting from this week onwards, prelim's starting very soon - in between, there's teachers' day preparations/practices which can kill most of my time. Seriously, no time for homework and revision. What's more worst is I don't have that damn time management! -.- (go bang the wall lah) No point coming out with whatever study plan, I'll never able to follow it. How pro. *Claps... -.-
Okay, everything is gonna start from this week! All the way! :D Jiayou people.
-
PS : Distraction's such a bitch! @.@
PPS : Music makes life more lively and is my best company! "Can't let this music stop, Can't let this feeling end."
PPS : LISTEN TO MY BLOGSONG, BEST I EVER HAD BY DRAKE! DAMN NICE!
"I say you the f*ing best, you the f*ing best ... Best I ever had, Best I ever had..." *Thumbs up!
-
-

I think I'm gonna burn a lot of midnight oils starting from this week onwards, prelim's starting very soon - in between, there's teachers' day preparations/practices which can kill most of my time. Seriously, no time for homework and revision. What's more worst is I don't have that damn time management! -.- (go bang the wall lah) No point coming out with whatever study plan, I'll never able to follow it. How pro. *Claps... -.-
Okay, everything is gonna start from this week! All the way! :D Jiayou people.
-
PS : Distraction's such a bitch! @.@
PPS : Music makes life more lively and is my best company! "Can't let this music stop, Can't let this feeling end."
PPS : LISTEN TO MY BLOGSONG, BEST I EVER HAD BY DRAKE! DAMN NICE!
"I say you the f*ing best, you the f*ing best ... Best I ever had, Best I ever had..." *Thumbs up!
-
It hurts alot to see you like that
I dont like. D:
But what can I do?
I dont like. D:
But what can I do?
-
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home