It's so.. so..
-Went for flu jab in the morning. Still hurts a little now, ): Half of my body's aching too. ): & I'm leaving in 2 weeks' time, so fast so fast so fast! ): This is so not cool. There's just something amiss .. you know .. hmmmmm. Okay, nevermind.
Then I met twin, and we went for 'shopping'. Hahah. I was the one who's suppose to buy something but ended up she bought something and me, nothing! :/ When I got back home, mummy was like "huh.. you went out the whole afternoon then never buy anything? tsktsk" And I laughed, hahah!
Oh ya .. we went to the library too.. nice book! Hek hek :D
*
Am watching Seed of Chucky now. So scary~ I don't wish to have dolls like them! :O Going to sleep after watching, and I'll wake up during noon time later! HAHAH.
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WINNNNNY YAPPPPPPPP! ♥ :D
Have fun~
*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


<< Home