Friday, November 20, 2009

Tired.

5days without computer, weird~
Internet connection is back again! Hooray! :D The good thing was, I was still able to update my plurk and twitter via sms! Hiak hiak (:

-

Worked at changi for 2 days. It was great but kinda tiring. Have to walk from one end to another, take skytrain, walk here and there. I remembered I had long break from around 3pm-730pm. HAHAH! Very very long break. Don't know what to do, rotted at Mac. Then there was this free-internet service. So excited manszx. Faster logged in to facebook, click click click. Something unexpected happened, sighs. You know-I know. Oh well.. emo-ed. Lol.
But overall, the job was okay. And I've gotten my pay today! Woooohoooo :D

Went for interview just now. Talked so much, nearly can get into the job. But no, I DIDN'T GET IT! Boooo ): cause I'll going overseas during mid-dec. And she said it'll be abit difficult, so I can't work for december's bookfest but she'll arrange me to some roadshow. ): I supposed Winny is the only one who's getting that job, and she'll be alone! Hmmm. "Greatgrandaughter, I think she see that I'm an old ah ma, that's why don't want employ me lo. " HAHAHA.

-

It's friday already!
I've yet to pack my stuff for china, and I still left quite alot of things to buy! Out of the sudden, I don't feel like going. It's like .. like .. I don't know how to explain. Lol. But still, I hope we'll enjoy over there.

Oh yes yes yes, movie date with Alien later on! :D
And I'll be meeting Sixsome for dinner too! I miss them so much! ♥


-

Okay lah, that's about it. Will update again :D


-



Everybody In Love!




Will things get better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home