Sunday, December 21, 2008

( Rotting )

The clouds are rolling in
( Because I'm gone again )

I'm so pig today, veryvery pig lor! Slept at 2plus yesterday and woke up at 2pm in the afternoon! Hhaha, was kinda shocking too. :/ But it's been so long since I've last had a long sleep, you know you know - muhahah xD Wokeup, used computer - onlined and watched Forensic Heores2, and I've finished watching all the episodes already :D Now watching PiLi Mit, still stuck at episode 1 Hahaha (:

Watched till halfway, my brother snatched the comp from me lor. I got nothing to do, so I lie on my bed and rot, listened to emo songs! Lmao. And I fell asleep -.- slept all the way till 10plus then wake up, really dam pig today. But practically rotting the whole day at home, so freaking bored! I can't go out because of my hair, can only wash my hair tomorrow morning before I go school! Booohooo :/

Now I'm so energetic but there's like nothing for me to do. Not many people online to chat with! And that stupidhead slept already because he had to wakeup very early tomorrow! ): Miss him like shit, lmao~ Sighs, think I will continue to surf the net till I'm veryvery tired then go sleep. Lol. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home